本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2014-1-9 10:22 编辑
You know when I said I knew little about love?
你知道吗 当我说 我不懂爱情的时候
Well, that wasn't true.
那不是真的
I know a lot about love.
关于爱情我知道很多
I've seen it. I've seen centuries and centuries of it.
我看到过了 看了几百年了
And it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable.
唯一能支撑我 看着人类世界的东西就是爱
All those wars. Pain and lies. Hate.
所有的战争 痛苦 谎言 仇恨
Made me want to turn away and never look down again.
这些东西让我想转过头去 不再往下看
But to see the way that mankind loves.
我就是来看人类是如何爱的
I mean, you could search the furthest reaches of the universe
我是说 就算到宇宙的最深处
and never find anything more beautiful.
也找不到比爱更美的东西
So, yes, I know that love is unconditional.
所以 是的 我知道爱是无条件的
But I also know it can be unpredictable,
但我也知道爱是不可预知的
unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable
无法预料的 无发控制的 无法忍受的
and, well, strangely easy to mistake for loathing.
奇怪的是 爱很容易被错认为是憎恶
And what I'm trying to say, Tristan, is
崔斯坦 我想说的是...
I think I love you.
我认为我爱上你了
My heart, it feels like my chest can barely contain it.
我的身体几乎不能包容住我的心了
Like it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you.
好象它不再属于我了 而是属于你
And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange.
如果你要的话 我会无偿的给你
No gifts, no goods, no demonstrations of devotion.
不需要礼物 不需要条件 不需要证明
Nothing but knowing you love me, too.
什么都不需要 我只要你也爱我
Just your heart
只要你的心
in exchange for mine.
换取我的心
——《星尘》
所以说,英国的电影很好,很能诠释原著中作者的意思,不像美国的那样,太随意,而且,英国的英语很有味道,形容方式很舒服,学英语还是要看英国的电影,原汁原味,非常好,语法也很少有错误的。他们英国不是认为世界上最美的就是语法了吗。很好!
考研结束了,一切都舒服了,等成绩的日子很难熬,但是,I believe I can reach my point,and those confidence comes from where it should be,I trust myself,I really do,even if the consequence is not like what I was thinking,I am still myself,wthout any regret.
|