注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

自言自语 记录自己感觉有意思的英语东西

[复制链接]
61#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-13 16:10:11 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-13 16:55 编辑

为此,我们将顶住那不停地退回到过去的潮头奋力向前。
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.                                                                                                                 ——《了不起的盖茨比》
  成绩马上就要出来了 还有两个星期 虽说 激动也没有用 但是 还是抑制不住紧张的心情 我会不会在输入姓名和准考证号查询成绩的时候 看到自己差的成绩而晕倒 又或者看到自己考的不错而激动的说不出话 或许生活就该这样 大起大落才有意思 (无聊自己翻译自己说的吧)
The postgraduate qualifying examination system is going to announce results in less than two weeks, I know exciting is useless, and I still can't help but within that aura, will I drop dead when I see the bad after inputing my name and registeration number, or I become a totally mute when I see the not bad, or maybe life should be like this:"boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past"
62#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-14 08:47:01 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-14 08:48 编辑

He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhere back in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolled on under the night.

他经过慢慢追索才来到了这片蓝色的草地上,他的梦想一定已经离得他如此之近以至于他几乎不会抓不到它了。他不知道他的梦想已经被甩在了他的身后,已经隐藏在了城市以外的冥蒙之中,在那里共和国的黑暗的土地在黑夜中延伸着……

——《了不起的盖茨比》

不得不说 作家写的很好 作家就是作家
63#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-15 08:47:41 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-15 09:10 编辑

The bond of family has brought us endless power. But we also have to accept what comes with it. It gives us the responsibility to love without condition,without apology. We can never waver the power of that bond even when it is tested. The bond nourishs us, gives us strengh. Without that power, we are nothing.
                                          ——《初代吸血鬼》
家庭的团结带给我们永无止尽的力量。但是,我们必须同时去接受这力量背后所带来的一切。它要求我们无条件的去爱,无条件的去宽恕。当考验来临时我们要团结一起绝不能动摇。这种家庭的团结使我们强壮,给予我们力量。如果没有了它,我们将什么都不是。

特别崇拜Elijah,特有范,做事一丝不苟,果断且有威慑力。

这剧更新太慢了,真是吊胃口!
64#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-17 09:00:17 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-17 09:02 编辑

Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream .两只小老鼠掉进了牛奶桶The first mouse quickly gave up and drowend.第一只很快就放弃了被淹死了The second mouse wouldn't quit.第二只却不放弃He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out.它猛烈挣扎直到把牛奶都搅拌成了奶油然后爬了出去Gentlemen , as of this moment.诸位,现如今I am that second mouse.我就是这第二只老鼠.

特喜欢里面里昂纳多的自信的表情,那种神态,镇定自若,处变不惊,最后令我最惊讶的是这个是一个真是的故事。
65#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-18 15:06:52 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-18 15:08 编辑

It's the roman god,Janus.my mother gave it to me when i was little.she wanted it to teach me that people have two sides,a good side,a bad side.past and future.and that we must embrace both in someone we love.

“人总是有两面的,好的一面和坏的一面;过去的一面和将来的一面;我们必须容忍和接受我们爱的人的这些不同的面”

——《致命伴侣》

我表示看了这个电影之后对 那个女主角 安吉丽娜茱莉 很佩服 女神就是女神 范十足
66#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-3-4 17:21:30 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-3-11 16:14 编辑

My name is Zhangshuo, I come from a place called Liaocheng in Shandong province, a place where people is friendly and nice, my hometown does not like some big city owns the huge buildings, big super markets, or something which belongs to the big city when it was born, but there, we lived, we have less pressure, easier traffic, and if something can’t be purchased we could have it on the internet, my hometown, in a word,though small, perfectly formed.
67#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-3-15 10:08:43 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-3-15 10:35 编辑

最近一直在关注成绩出来 加上工作最近忙的不可开交 终于还是等到了 我要对自己充满信心 I had a gift 我可以成功 分数线出来 离复试只有4天的时间 最后一搏了 3月21号下午两点半出成绩 等我消息吧 各位大神们

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
68#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-3-21 12:41:18 | 只看该作者
本帖为密码帖 ,请输入密码 
69#
398875961lk 发表于 14-3-21 23:02:19 | 只看该作者
嗯嗯嗯嗯恩

评分

参与人数 1金币 -1 收起 理由
投河自尽的虾 -1 您发帖的内容是灌水贴

查看全部评分

70#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-3-29 16:07:07 | 只看该作者
拟录取了哦 感谢论坛 发个图片庆祝一下

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-20 13:25 , Processed in 0.275760 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.