跳转到指定楼层
楼主
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-11 08:57 编辑

想到了一句歌词,周笔畅的,其中有句歌词I miss you missing me ,之后我一直在想,这个应该怎么翻译,有了以下的结果
1、我想你也在想我。
2、我想你错过了我。
3、我错过了你,也遗失了自我。
4、我错过了你想念我的时刻。
                                                                                                          欢迎有喜欢英语的发一些有意思的句子之类的
                                                                                                                                    以后我每天都发一个,坚持到考研!

评分

参与人数 2积分 +25 金币 +80 收起 理由
苹果爱桔子 + 20 + 50 很棒的帖子,英语版该有此类的声音!!
wzb_seu007 + 5 + 30 感谢您发起很有讨论价值的话题

查看全部评分

来自 2#
苹果爱桔子 发表于 14-2-10 18:12:01 | 只看该作者
投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-10 16:29
When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night, cause I thought there was a monster in the closet. ...

how to speak and write correctly里的开头语:
It is very easy to learn how to speak and write correctly, as for all purposes of ordinary conversation and communication, only about 2,000 different words are required. The mastery of just twenty hundred words, the knowing where to place them, will make us not masters of the English language, but masters of correct speaking and writing. Small number, you will say, compared with what is in the dictionary! But nobody ever uses all the words in the dictionary or could use them did he live to be the age of Methuselah, and there is no necessity for using them.
To use a big word or a foreign word when a small one and a familiar one will answer the same purpose, is a sign of ignorance. Great scholars and writers and polite speakers use simple words.
来自 4#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-18 15:06:52 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-18 15:08 编辑

It's the roman god,Janus.my mother gave it to me when i was little.she wanted it to teach me that people have two sides,a good side,a bad side.past and future.and that we must embrace both in someone we love.

“人总是有两面的,好的一面和坏的一面;过去的一面和将来的一面;我们必须容忍和接受我们爱的人的这些不同的面”

——《致命伴侣》

我表示看了这个电影之后对 那个女主角 安吉丽娜茱莉 很佩服 女神就是女神 范十足
推荐
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-3-29 16:07:10 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-3-29 16:13 编辑

诸多不顺,终究还是成了,初试318的分数能考上我都感觉是奇迹,毕竟国家线都325,面试被问得特别尴尬,但是英语口语可是第一哦,总之,在我专业里,我复试成绩还是第一的,接下来就轻松多了,对我这个三战的考生,终于在最后一次来了一个逆袭,要开始两年半的广州研究生生活了,期待中,以后还会经常来这。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +20 金币 +50 收起 理由
苹果爱桔子 + 20 + 50 圆梦,祝贺!!!!!

查看全部评分

推荐
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-15 08:47:41 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-15 09:10 编辑

The bond of family has brought us endless power. But we also have to accept what comes with it. It gives us the responsibility to love without condition,without apology. We can never waver the power of that bond even when it is tested. The bond nourishs us, gives us strengh. Without that power, we are nothing.
                                          ——《初代吸血鬼》
家庭的团结带给我们永无止尽的力量。但是,我们必须同时去接受这力量背后所带来的一切。它要求我们无条件的去爱,无条件的去宽恕。当考验来临时我们要团结一起绝不能动摇。这种家庭的团结使我们强壮,给予我们力量。如果没有了它,我们将什么都不是。

特别崇拜Elijah,特有范,做事一丝不苟,果断且有威慑力。

这剧更新太慢了,真是吊胃口!
推荐
苹果爱桔子 发表于 14-2-12 18:08:10 | 只看该作者
投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-12 17:58
There is no failure if everything is a learning opportunity.
今天 在别人空间里面看到了一句话 觉得自 ...

能从失败中有所得,它就不是失败

评分

参与人数 1金币 +1 收起 理由
投河自尽的虾 + 1 您的解答很有爱,很给力!

查看全部评分

推荐
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-8 14:34:22 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-8 14:36 编辑

新的一年又开始了,转眼间2014年已经过去两个多月了,意味着还有10个月又到2015年了,好快,感觉这个时候的自己的光阴过的特别的快,毕业一年半的我至今没有找到理想的工作,还在追逐梦想的路上,感觉自己在起跑线上已经落了很远,未来的我会在哪,好迷茫,但也正是这种压力,要让我每天都过的有意义,这样,将来的我在回忆青春年华时才能不留遗憾,就像,泰坦尼克号里面,Jack为了自己心爱的女人参加贵族人的晚膳,就像他毫无所有依然还是那么自信,就他他说的,To make each day account!让每天都过的有意义。
9#
苹果爱桔子 发表于 13-12-9 20:42:25 | 只看该作者

回帖奖励 +1

千人听,千种意思
10#
苹果爱桔子 发表于 13-12-9 20:42:50 | 只看该作者
等你帖子肥了给你加分加精华
11#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-10 16:20:29 | 只看该作者
出自变形金刚3,一直对那个穿红衣的老头印象很深刻,这个对白是在Sam Witwicky(主演在找工作面试的时候出现的,大约是在电影开始23分15秒的时候),当时老头在让Sam 介绍自己,结果突然看见自己的某员工,在黄色背景下用了一个红色的杯子!就按了那个传呼机:
why is shrontel(人名) using what appears to be a red cup from the red floor when when are on the yellow floor?
It is a visual and therefore a visual betrayal, stop it !
为什么尚塔尔会拿着红色楼层才能使用的红色杯子呢?这是赤裸裸的视觉和灵魂上的背叛!
“It is a visual and therefore a visual betrayal”!这句话可以当作生活中的口头禅,第一句的句式也很有意思,呵呵。
12#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-10 16:23:30 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2013-12-14 08:53 编辑
苹果爱桔子 发表于 2013-12-9 20:42
等你帖子肥了给你加分加精华

哈哈 我估计是没有人来了 大家都忙死了 不知道他们怎么那么忙 压力太大可不好 。
13#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-11 15:42:05 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2013-12-12 08:22 编辑

It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.It's like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark,and thinking that there is one more stair than there is.Your foot falls down through the air,and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise.
                                                                                                     出自——《雷蒙思尼奇的不幸历险》
喜欢这句话是因为里面的比喻用的很好,而且我上楼的时候真的出现过这种感觉,只是表达不出来,没想到作家写的那么好,用sickly 修饰moment,用dark修饰surprise。 很有感觉的说。
14#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-12 08:27:15 | 只看该作者
If you focus on what you have left behind,you will never be able to see what lies ahead.
                                                                                                          ——《料理鼠王》
很励志的一句话,我记得12年我把这句话写在了考研的作文里面。很受用的一句话。
15#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-13 10:22:00 | 只看该作者
又看了遍《料理鼠王》,最后的结尾发人深省,记下来吧,俗话说,背单词不如背句子,背句子不如背文章。真心的说句:写的真好!
    In many ways,the work of a critic is easy,we risk very little ,yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment ,we thirve on negative criticism,which is fun to write and to read.But the bitter truth we critics must face is that in the grand scheme of things,the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.But there are times when a critic truly risks something and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.The world is often unkind to new talent,new creations.The new needs friends.
    Last night,I experienced something new,an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement.They have rocked me to my core.In the past,I have made no secret of my disdain for chef Gusteau's famous motto:"Anyone can cook".But I realize only now do I truly understand what he meant.Not every one can become a great artist,but a great artist can from anywhere.It is difficult to imagine more humble oringins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau's who is in this critic's opinion,nothing less than the finest chef in France,I will be returning to Gusteau's soon,hungry for more.

16#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-14 09:08:19 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2013-12-14 10:28 编辑

A:"Excuse me ,barmaid.You brought me the wrong offspring.I ordered an extra-large boy wtih beefy arms,extra guts and glory on the side.This here,this is a talking fishbone."
B:You are thinking about this all wrong.It's not so much what you look like,it's what's inside that he can't stand.
A:Thank you for summing that up.
B:Look,the point is,stop trying so hard to be something you are not.
A:I just want to be one of you guys.
对话出自动画《驯龙记》,灰色的字体是我喜欢的句子和形容方式。特别是最后两句。[s:01]

17#
wzb_seu007 发表于 13-12-14 13:11:08 | 只看该作者
支持楼主,希望楼主今年高中!考完了记得继续写帖子啊!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-20 11:50 , Processed in 0.114680 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.