找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

自言自语 记录自己感觉有意思的英语东西

[复制链接]
41#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-1-20 20:43:29 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2014-1-20 20:48 编辑

My name is Bobby Griffith. I write this in hope that one day, many years from now, I would be able to go back and remember what my life was like when I was a young and confused adolescent, desperately tying to understand myself in the world I live in, the other reason I write this, so long after I died, others may have a chance to read about me, and see what my life as a young person was like.
我叫做鲍比·格里菲斯,我写下了这些,希望有一天,很多年以后,我可以回头,记起我还是年轻而彷徨的少年时的人生曾经是怎样的,绝望地想要明白在这个世界上我是谁,另一个原因我写下这些,也许在我死后很久,其他人可以有机会读到我的故事,看到我作为一个年轻人的生活是怎么样的。
                                                                                                                                                                                      ——《天佑鲍比》
42#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-1-21 19:12:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2014-1-21 19:25 编辑

Our thoughts go out again today to Mrs. Christine Collins of Lincoln Heights, whose young son, Walter Collins, disappeared nearly two weeks ago. Though she is not a member of our congregation, we pray for her today as we have every day since we learned of her plight. On the radio and in the newspapers, we are told that the Los Angeles Police Department is doing it’s very best to reunite mother and child, and I’m sure that is true. But given it’s status as the most violent, corrupt and incompetent police department, this side of the Rocky Mountains, I am not sure it’s saying a great deal. Every day, new bodies appear along Mulholland and in the ditches of our cities, the work of police Chief James Davis and his aptly named Gun Squad. Every day, the needs of honest citizens are put a second to greed and personal gain. Every day, this city sinks deeper into a cesspool of fear, intimidation and corruption. Once the City of Angels, Los Angeles has become a place where our protectors have become our brutalizers. Where to be the law is to be above the law.
                                                                                                                                           ——《换子疑云》            
说实话看了这部电影之后,感觉母爱真的是很伟大,一位母亲为了自己的孩子哪怕可以牺牲自己的一切甚至生命,这部电影里看到了我比较感兴趣的那个老头,就是变形金刚3里面给男猪脚面试的那个红衣老头,我百度了一下他,他的英语口语真的很棒!不对!是超棒!他可以一口气说很多很多句话,很连贯,很有美感,附图有认识的么?此段文字就是他在电影里作为一个牧师的台词!                                      
43#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-1-24 09:31:45 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2014-1-26 19:46 编辑

Never start a fight,always finish it. 不主动挑事儿,但奉陪到底!
                                                                                                                                                               ——《换子疑云》
44#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-1-26 19:45:49 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2014-1-26 19:49 编辑

Why would they do this?
To avoid admitting they made a mistake when they brought back the wrong boy, of course, anyone reading the newspapers with half a brain would see through it instantly. Sadly, that would exclude about half the readership of the Times. Mrs. Collins, I have made it my mission in life to bring to light all the things the LAPD wish none of us ever knew about. A department ruled by violence, abuse, murder, corruption and intimidation.
                                                                                                                                         《换子疑云》
45#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-1-29 22:22:25 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-1-29 22:24 编辑

When Chief Davis took over the force two years ago, he said: “we will hold court against gun men in the streets of Los Angeles, I want them brought in dead, not alive, and I will reprimand any officer who shows the least mercy to a criminal.” He picked 50 of the most violent cops on the force, gave them machine guns and permission to shoot anyone who got in their way, he called them the Gun Squad. No lawyers, no trials, no questions, no suspensions, no investigations, just piles of bodies. Bodies in the morgues, bodies in the hospitals, bodies by the side of the road, and not because the LAPD wanted to wipe out crime. No, the LAPD wanted to wipe out the competition. Mayor Cryer and half the force are on the take. Gambling, prostitution, boot legging, you name it. Because once you give people the freedom to do whatever they want, as the Lord found in the Garden of Eden, they will do exactly that. This police department does not tolerate dissent, or contradiction, or even embarrassment. And you are in a positions to embarrass them and they do not like it. They will do anything in their power to discredit you. I’ve seen that happen too many times to start going blind now, that’s why I wanted to meet you, to let you know what you’re getting yourself into and help you fight it, if you choose to.
    两年前DAVIS局长接管时,他说,我们将治理洛杉矶街头的暴徒,面对暴徒,可以当场击毙,不必留情,一旦我得知任何警官对罪犯稍有怜悯,我必将严惩。他在队里挑选了五十名彪悍的警察,给他们配备了机关枪并允许他们射杀任何挡路者,他称他们为,机枪班。没有律师审判,没有审问调查,更没有缓刑,只有成堆的死尸出现在太平间,医院,甚至暴尸街头,并非因为洛杉矶警察局想要消除犯罪,他们想消除竞争,CRYER市长和军队的一半人伺机接受贿赂,赌博卖淫,非法贩酒,包罗万象。因为一旦你给人们自由让他们为所欲为,就像上帝在伊甸园那样,他们便会随心所欲,警察局不能容忍异议,反驳,甚至是尴尬,而你正处在让他们尴尬的一个位置,他们不喜欢如此,他们会不择手段的破坏你的名誉,这样的事,我见过太多次,都快麻木了,这也是为什么我想见你,提醒你,你现在所陷入的困境,如果你想要与之抗争,我将会帮助你。
                                                                                                  《换子疑云》
这个人说话说的好长,里面用了很多近义词,值得我多学习。
46#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-7 10:37:23 | 只看该作者
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
                                                                                ——泰坦尼克号
过年无聊又把这个电影看了一遍,最近一直在做梦,梦到自己在查成绩,大概做了四五次梦,都是查的成绩,哎,太慌张了!
47#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-8 14:34:22 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-8 14:36 编辑

新的一年又开始了,转眼间2014年已经过去两个多月了,意味着还有10个月又到2015年了,好快,感觉这个时候的自己的光阴过的特别的快,毕业一年半的我至今没有找到理想的工作,还在追逐梦想的路上,感觉自己在起跑线上已经落了很远,未来的我会在哪,好迷茫,但也正是这种压力,要让我每天都过的有意义,这样,将来的我在回忆青春年华时才能不留遗憾,就像,泰坦尼克号里面,Jack为了自己心爱的女人参加贵族人的晚膳,就像他毫无所有依然还是那么自信,就他他说的,To make each day account!让每天都过的有意义。
48#
苹果爱桔子 发表于 14-2-9 14:49:05 | 只看该作者
投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-8 14:34
新的一年又开始了,转眼间2014年已经过去两个多月了,意味着还有10个月又到2015年了,好快,感觉这个时候的 ...

点赞,加油!!
49#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-9 16:38:29 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-9 16:40 编辑

Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When you're on the phone and you talk real slow
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh,
The first date "man, I didn't kiss her,but I should have"
And when I got home ... before I said amen
Asking God if he could play it again
   以前在肯德基打过临时工,一直很喜欢这首歌,Taylor Swift唱的这首our song,这个女的有180cm,女神啊,欧美的歌手貌似女的比男的还要有影响力,这个歌词写的好,很贴近生活,很微观,很有意境。
50#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-2-9 16:43:27 | 只看该作者

回来了啊 哈哈 过年好啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-20 15:38 , Processed in 0.086811 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.