Free考研资料 - 免费考研论坛

找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

自言自语 记录自己感觉有意思的英语东西

[复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-20 10:01:01 | 只看该作者
Why do you have to go and make things so complicated,I see the way you're acting like  somebody else gets me frustrated
Life like this you,and you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into,honesty promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it.
                                                                                                                                                 ——《艾薇儿-Complicated》
最后一句 好伤感 “honesty promise me I'll never gonna find you fake it.”亲爱的,答应我,不管你骗我与否,都不要让我知道。感觉有一种飞蛾扑火的节奏,像是大话西游里紫霞仙子说的那句,飞蛾就是那么傻。
22#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-21 09:01:31 | 只看该作者
I have this theory,crime is contagious.It's like it can contagious just in the air,and people can catch it from each other.And when they catch,they change.And then they change...other people.The truth is we're all capable of anything.We don't want to believe it's true , but it is.
                                                                                                  ——  这是是电影《我为钱狂 Mad Money》里的开头。
这个电影是我第一次看的美国的真人电影,看了好几遍,每次都觉得它很吸引我,一直想找到带中英双字幕版的,可是只有中文字幕版的。所以,上边的写的也不是很准确。contagious这个单词就是通过这句话让我记忆深刻,一开始听觉得这个单词发音好独特,于是,我便通过下边的字幕通过了词典找到了这个单词,也是我第一次看完电影之后有查单词的欲望。
23#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-22 10:02:58 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 14-2-18 15:04 编辑

Look,I don't know what's happening to you,Stanley,but I do know this.That letter that  you sent my column,That was from a guy with more guts,and more heart than any of the creeps that I've met in this city.Whatever that mask is,you don't need it.You,Stanley lipkiss,are already all you'll ever need to be.
                                                             ——《变相怪杰》
江山易改,本性难移,这种句子我就不说了,我觉得,不管我们好或者坏,我们在某种程度上已经是完美的自己,我们所能做的就是做自己。就像上边的英语说的。We are already all we'll ever need to be.
24#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-24 16:00:51 | 只看该作者
Stay single until someone actually compliments your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single.If not,it's not worth it.除非那人 可以使你比单身时过得更好,不然何必为了那人脱离单身?
                                                                                       说的是挺好的 呵呵
25#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-24 16:17:16 | 只看该作者
Why you don't let people see the good in you?-Because when people see good,they expect good.
为什么不让别人看见你善良的一面。因为如果他们看见了,就会期望我是一直善良的。
                                                                                     ----《吸血鬼日记》
26#
苹果爱桔子 发表于 13-12-25 08:55:32 | 只看该作者
圣诞快乐!!!!!
27#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-25 16:03:29 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2013-12-25 16:30 编辑

I know this sounds insane,but..Well the truth sounds insane sometimes,but that doesn't mean it's not the truth.And the truth is I have no talent at all.But this rat,he is the one behind these recipes.He is the cook.The real cook.He is been hiding under my toque.He is been controlling my actions.He is the reason I can cook the food that's exciting everyone.The reason Ego is outside that door. You've been giving me credit for his gift.I know it's a hard thing to believe.But,hey,you believe I could cook,right?Look,this works.It's crazy,but it works.We can be the greatest restaurant in Paris,and this rat,this brilliant Little Chef,can lead us there.What you see,you with me?
                                                                                                                                                      ——《料理鼠王》
这算是表白么?
28#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 13-12-31 08:20:48 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2013-12-31 08:22 编辑

If there's one thing I've learned in all my years watching Earth, it's that people aren't what they may seem. Plenty of time to reminisce about your pitifully short lives. Please. Maybe providence sent me to you just as it sent you to me.

——《星尘》
                                                                                                           考研前最后感冒发烧了好几天,希望不会影响我的成绩,我要坚信,背不完,能考上!
29#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-1-9 10:08:23 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2014-1-9 10:22 编辑

You know when I said I knew little about love?
你知道吗 当我说 我不懂爱情的时候
Well, that wasn't true.
那不是真的
I know a lot about love.
关于爱情我知道很多
I've seen it. I've seen centuries and centuries of it.
我看到过了 看了几百年了
And it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable.
唯一能支撑我 看着人类世界的东西就是爱
All those wars. Pain and lies. Hate.
所有的战争 痛苦 谎言 仇恨
Made me want to turn away and never look down again.
这些东西让我想转过头去 不再往下看
But to see the way that mankind loves.
我就是来看人类是如何爱的
I mean, you could search the furthest reaches of the universe
我是说 就算到宇宙的最深处
and never find anything more beautiful.
也找不到比爱更美的东西
So, yes, I know that love is unconditional.
所以 是的 我知道爱是无条件的
But I also know it can be unpredictable,
但我也知道爱是不可预知的
unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable
无法预料的 无发控制的 无法忍受的
and, well, strangely easy to mistake for loathing.
奇怪的是 爱很容易被错认为是憎恶
And what I'm trying to say, Tristan, is
崔斯坦 我想说的是...
I think I love you.
我认为我爱上你了
My heart, it feels like my chest can barely contain it.
我的身体几乎不能包容住我的心了
Like it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you.
好象它不再属于我了 而是属于你
And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange.
如果你要的话 我会无偿的给你
No gifts, no goods, no demonstrations of devotion.
不需要礼物 不需要条件 不需要证明
Nothing but knowing you love me, too.
什么都不需要 我只要你也爱我
Just your heart
只要你的心
in exchange for mine.
换取我的心
                                                                                                                                  ——《星尘》
所以说,英国的电影很好,很能诠释原著中作者的意思,不像美国的那样,太随意,而且,英国的英语很有味道,形容方式很舒服,学英语还是要看英国的电影,原汁原味,非常好,语法也很少有错误的。他们英国不是认为世界上最美的就是语法了吗。很好!
考研结束了,一切都舒服了,等成绩的日子很难熬,但是,I believe I can reach my point,and those confidence comes from where it should be,I trust myself,I really do,even if the consequence is not like what I was thinking,I am still myself,wthout any regret.

30#
 楼主| 投河自尽的虾 发表于 14-1-10 15:03:28 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 投河自尽的虾 于 2014-1-10 15:23 编辑

Are we human because we gaze at the stars,
我们之所以是人类 是因为我们可以仰望星空
or do we gaze at them because we are human?
还是 因为我们是人类 所以才仰望星空呢?
pointless,really.
                                                                                         ——《星尘》
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-20 14:36 , Processed in 0.107787 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.