在职考研英语写作锦集2

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
miao125521 发表于 13-1-14 17:39:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
在职考研英语写作锦集2
四、提出建议¬
1It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).(该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了)¬
2There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid tothe problem of……(毫无疑问,对……问题应予以足够重视)¬
3Obviously ,if we want to do something it is essential that……(显然,如果我们想要做么事,很重要的是……)¬
4Only in this way can we ……(只有这样,我们才能……)¬
5Spare no effort to + V (不遗余力的)¬
五、预示后果¬
1Obviouslyif wedon't control the problem, the chances are that……will leadus in danger.(很明显,如果我们不能控制这一问题,很有可能我们会陷入危险)¬
2No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it isvery likely that ……(毫无疑问,除非我们采取有效措施,否则我们很可能会……)¬
3It is urgent that immediate measures should be takento stop the situation(很紧迫的是应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展)¬
六、表示论证¬
1From my point of view, it is more reasonable tosupport the first opinion rather than the second.(在我看来,支持第一种观点比第二种更有道理
2I cannot entirely agree with the idea that……(我无法完全同意这一观点)¬
3As far as I am concerned/In my opinion,……(就我来说……)¬
4I sincerely believe that……==I amgreatly convinced (that)子句.(我真诚地相信……)¬
5Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a morepractical reason why ……(最后,坦率地说,还有另外一个实际的原因……)¬
七、给出原因¬
1The reason why + 句子 ~~~ isthat + 句子 ...的原因是... ¬
2:This phenomenonexists for a number of reasons .First,…….Second,…….Third,……。这一现象存在有很多原因的,第一……第二……第三……¬
3For one thing,…… Foranother thing,…… ==On the one hand,……On the other hand……一方面……另一方面……¬
4I quite agree with the statement that……The reasons are chiefly as follows.我十分赞同这一论述,即……。其主要原因如下。¬
八、列出解决办法和批判错误观点做法¬
1The best way to solve the troubles is……解决这些麻烦的最好办法是……¬ 2As far assomething is concerned,……就某事而言,……¬
3;It is obviousthat……很显然……¬
4It may be true that……but itdoesn't mean that……可能……是对的,但这并不意味着……¬
5;It is natural tobelieve that……but we shouldn't ignore that……认为……是自然的,但我们不应忽视……¬
6There is no evidence to suggest that……没有证据表明……¬
九、表示好处和坏处¬
1It has the following advantages.它有如下优势¬
2It is beneficial/harmful to us.==It is of greatbenefit/harm to us.它对我们有益处¬
3:It has moredisadvantages than advantage.他有很多不足之处¬
本文摘自新阳光gct考试网,更多请点击查看

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-27 12:31 , Processed in 0.158404 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.