注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【考研1号】“2014作文修改”——【第一期英语一“学位与能力”】

[复制链接]
11#
苍州越 发表于 14-10-10 19:04:48 | 只看该作者
小四爷 发表于 14-10-10 17:30
求批改~~
As picture demonstrates,employer sitting behind the table with a sign of recruitmen ...

小四 你写的好多单词我都不认识 妈呀
12#
苍州越 发表于 14-10-10 19:20:22 | 只看该作者
老师一定要改我的啊
13#
iris__shen 发表于 14-10-10 20:22:42 | 只看该作者
作文真的需要花心思呢~~~有人改会进步得很快的~~~
14#
小四爷 发表于 14-10-10 22:51:51 | 只看该作者
苍州越 发表于 14-10-10 19:04
小四 你写的好多单词我都不认识 妈呀

生啦硬凑,我敢说,中式英语一定很多,坐等被大神批评。。。
15#
范老师 发表于 14-10-11 08:22:54 | 只看该作者
小四爷 发表于 14-10-10 17:30
求批改~~
As picture demonstrates,employer sitting behind the table with a sign of recruitmen ...

简直就是阅读的长难句,看不下去啦
16#
jingchaiju 发表于 14-10-11 09:37:51 | 只看该作者
很不错的资料。推荐大家下载。
17#
人云亦云的恩 发表于 14-10-11 10:46:14 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 人云亦云的恩 于 14-10-11 12:51 编辑

What a thought-provokingl picture it is. Mr Zhuge, an intellectual man in Chinese ancient time, who travel through modern time is aspire to find a satisfied job.Surprisingly, the employer who fell rather unsatisfied refuses him and tells a satirical reason that you are not able to speak English and lack of a number of certifications
        As is abundantly clear from this drawing, A vital information can be conveyed——employers would rather pay attention to qualifications than employ the elite without certifications. These phenomena may exert some negative impacts on exploring the talent.  Firstly, more students treat the certifications and speaking English as the only measure, the result of which can be rather serious. Lack of working experience will hamper the efficiency within the firm. Secondly, although English indeed may enjoy its advantage, its disadvantage can not be ignored. It is absurd to neglect to Chinese traditional culture. Thirdly, society only attach important to diploma, meaning that a few of the talent can be accept and it foster commonness. To the extent that we lose more chances to choose competent stuff.
        In my opinion, To be seen as health and positive employing direction, teachers should educate students to avoid and elude inappropriate and even wrong trend so as to be misguided. Parents and society should lead a right direction to employers, which can help them to increase the ratio of finding real the talent. If we choose stuff that are reasonable in process, suitable in criterion. We would bring unanticipated satisfaction and rewarding huge productivity among employees.
虽然写的不好,跟前面的不能比,但是还是鼓起勇气写了出来,英文敲出来真不容。。也请老师帮帮忙看看好吗?。。谢谢老师啦。。
18#
悠弥北北 发表于 14-10-11 13:14:50 | 只看该作者
很感谢去年的批改活动哦~顶一个,希望大家都能踊跃参与啦!
19#
Davinci86 发表于 14-10-11 19:28:29 来自手机设备或APP | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Davinci86 于 14-10-13 12:49 编辑

This is a funny picture.Mr.ZhuGe who was the master of the nation of Su,very famous person,was coming to a office for getting a job.But a arrogant manager who was middle age said:"I am very sorry,sir,as you do not have diplomas and certificates and speaking English,you get this job impossible"It is so funny that I poured rice when I having a dinner.
    Diplomas and certificates was so important that Mr.ZhuGe who had the most intellectual brain in our history,did not get a job,as growing economic and acknowledge of big bome.My uncle who was working in the generator sine 1990,having a high school education,being the best technical staff by self studying,lost the chance which was going to BeiJing Company,as few Diplomas of college and little Enlish.Actually,there was nearly 1.2million students engage in GAT in every January.The Satatistic Data argue that nearly 60%-70% family that earn more than 300.000RMB every year had one master's degree at least.But degree was not the most important things.For example,the winner of Nobe Prize in Chemical 2002 was a common staff who had not any master's degree,in a Japanese company.Einstein rarely was a staff in the Swiss government when he deliver his first famous article.
    In my opinion,degree was very important in our accelerated country but was not the most important.We should to improve our ability by studying and working hard .Our Nation must establish some rules that encourage excellent personal ability who had not higher degree.That was very significant for our country.
20#
Davinci86 发表于 14-10-11 19:31:00 来自手机设备或APP | 只看该作者
Davinci86 发表于 14-10-11 19:28
This is a funny picture.Mr.ZhuGe who was the master of the nation of Su,very famous person,was co ...

花了近3个小时。。。从四点多开始写的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-20 15:43 , Processed in 0.114916 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.